Horns Up is located on a private farm measuring 115 Hectares. The farm is seven kilometres or a ten minute drive from Kenton-on-Sea in the Eastern Cape.
HORNS UP COTTAGES are two self-catering cottages to rent with amazing views overlooking the Kariega River and game viewing along the river banks.
- Drive approx 2 km from Kenton-on Sea towards Port Alfred and turn left onto Southwell Road.
- Travel for 2.2 kilometres and turn left at the HORNS UP road sign.
- Drive 1.3 km and turn right at another HORNS UP sign positioned before a gate.
- Drive through the gate (with pass code provided by Roelof) for 400 meters and turn left at the COTTAGES sign.
- The cottages are 100 meters further on and you will see a sign for “Rambo Cottage” and “Roxy Cottage”.
Below the cottages on the river there are several moorings for boats that launch at the slipway in Kenton-on-Sea and navigate 5km to the jetty where the moorings are buoyed.
HORNS UP RESTAURANT AND BUSH PUB is hands-down the best place in Kenton on Sea- offering a great vibe in December season – with a delicious menu and full bar service.
- We host the annual Float to Horns Up event on the 28th Dec as well as a New Years eve party.
- The pub is accessible via boat or car- Guests to Horns up cottages will be given a buoy to use for the duration of their stay.