Roots Garden and Kitchen in Port Alfred is a family initiative of mother and two daughters motivated by the growing concerns around food security, and the desire to encourage a healthy eating lifestyle. The link between healthy eating and the garden and kitchen was conceived considering the realities of the escalation of health problems that are due mainly to lifestyle and the quality of food we consume.
- Healthy sumptuous meals, served hot or cold
- Beautifully cooked, assorted dishes
- Organic vegetables used whenever possible, packaged in veggie boxes of various sizes
- Catering for small group events – advanced notice required
- Delivery available for veggie boxes
The Kitchen serves as an intimate space for a limited number of guests; those who are residing around Port Alfred, and those who are passing through, especially during the holiday season. Book in advance.
Our garden in Port Alfred is already producing organic crops such as carrots, potatoes, spinach, beetroot, turnips, kale, pumpkin, and a variety of herbs, among others.
3 Deal Pl, Port Alfred, 6170, South Africa