Dold & Stone Attorneys and Conveyancers ~ Since 1841 ~
We may be small in size, but we have always seen this as a benefit. We are lawyers with a difference, all our clients get individualized specific attention at our law firm.
Our specialities include High Court Litigation, Conveyancing, Estate Planning – including the drafting of Wills and Estate Administration – and Commercial Law.
Located a stone's throw from the Grahamstown High Court Eastern Cape Division, we are ready to receive your correspondence work.
A key aspect of any law firm is experience. This comes in our Director Sue McNaughton who has a wealth of experience as a lawyer in Conveyancing and Estate Planning as well as Commercial Law. Yolandi Wolmarans, our other Director is well versed in High Court Litigation.
Conveyancing includes but is not limited to:
- Registration of transfers
- Commercial property transactions
- Applications for lost Title Deeds
- Land consolidations and subdivisions
- Drafting and negotiation of agreements of sale / Offer to Purchase
- Registration of mortgage and notarial bonds
- Notarial agreements
- Opening of sectional title registers
- Opening of township registers and registration of general plans.
- Drafting of Antenuptial Contracts
Litigation - The department deals with both High Court, and Regional Court litigation. This includes all aspects of civil litigation:
- Civil Litigation
- Matrimonial Litigation
- Liquidation and sequestration applications
- Contractual Disputes
- Curatorship Applications
- Motor Vehicle Recoveries
Administration of Estates includes but is not limited to:
- The administration of deceased estates including assisting Executors
- Drafting of wills and estate planning
Commercial & Corporate Law - We advise our clients on Commercial matters
- Negotiation and drafting of all commercial contracts
- Registration of trusts
- Sale of Business Agreements
- Sale of Share Agreements
- Sale of Members Interest
10 African St, Grahamstown, 6139, South Africa